Tee times are always recommended and are available everyday. Our web based tee time reservation system enables annual green fee patrons to make their reservations up to 7 days in advance and all other authorized users (daily fee customers) up to 4 days in advance. You may begin reserving tee times at 0900 in the evening for the earliest available times (7 days and 3 hours or 6 days and 3 hours).
By visiting our web site, under the Tee Times drop-down menu, click on Reserve Tee Time you can log in to make advanced tee time reservations. The reservation system allows you to:
- Reserve a tee time 24 hours a day.
- Review your existing reservations and or cancel your reservation.
The golf course will be shotgun starting one course on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays. During the months of April-September, the starting time for these events is 0730 and from October-April the starting time is 0830. Checking in for the shotgun will be done at the pro shop. A waiting list will be unused on a first-come, first-serve basis for available hole assignments. This can be done approximately 1 hour before play is to begin and no call-ins will be accepted.
Your default login information is Username (home telephone number) Password (last name). If you are not an annual green fee patron, stop by the Golf Pro Shop or simply fill out our online tee time application to receive your login credentials.
- Keep in mind, the requester must be present to claim that reservation. Should the requester fail
to show, that slot becomes a starters time.
- All players with reserve tee times must sign in at the starter shack and show proof of their priority (annual green fee card, daily fee ticket and/or ID card). Patrons must sign-in no later than eight minutes before the tee time. Failure to report eight minutes early will result in forfeiture of the reservation, and the slot will become a “starter time.” Players arriving late will be added to the waiting list if they so desire. The starter will fill any vacancy(s) from the top of the waiting list.
- Special Note: On weekends and holidays, assigned tee times will begin one hour after course opening. A waiting list will be used on a first-come, first-serve basis for this first opening hour of play.
- A waiting list will be used for all unused times. These times will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis from the waiting list. You may either show up at the starter shack and put your name on the waiting list or you may call in to the Control Counter at 301-736-4596 once the golf course is open. To find out course opening times refer to the hours of operation page.