The Courses at Andrews are an essential part of the Base Recreation Program. The complex is managed and maintained in a relaxed “country club” atmosphere.
The golf courses are normally open for play seven days a week, from 0730 until dusk, Monday through Friday, and 0630 until dusk on Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays. All seasonal changes in the operational hours are posted throughout the clubhouse.
We offer our patrons two 18 hole championship golf courses known as the “East” and “South” courses, both of which are par 72 layouts. We also offer a 9-hole championship course known as the “West” course which is a par 36 for men and par 37 for women.
|Effective 1 December 2020||WEEKDAYS||WEEKENDS|
|SmokeHouse 54 Restaurant||CLOSED||1000-1400|
• Active and retired members of the Armed Forces and their family members
• Civilian employees working for the Federal Government and their dependent family members. Proof of employment status (civilian ID card) must be verified.
• Refunds are only permitted to active duty personnel and only for pcs purposes. Copy of official orders are necessary for reimbursement.
DAILY GREEN FEE PLAY
• Authorized Users: Military, DoD civilians and their dependent family members. (Proper ID must be presented)
• Civilian Guest: Authorized personnel may sponsor civilian guests. In an attempt to keep traffic flow at a minimum, and to make your entry as easy as possible, we suggest all golfing patrons enter the base through the Virginia Avenue Gate, located off Old Alexander Ferry Rd. We continue to encourage and support guest play. Your guest must present a photo ID to the installation entry controller for access to the Golf Course.
FAMILY MEMBERS: Family members between 8 and 12 years of age must be accompanied by and adult when playing the course, including practice greens and practice areas.
PRIORITY of PLAY: Priority of play will be given to foursomes. The starter may at his/her discretion, depending on the amount of play, allow threesomes, twosomes or singles to play.
RULES ENFORCEMENT: Course marshals/starters and course management are responsible for enforcing the rules. They have the authority to request any player to leave the course for infractions of rules.
OTHER RESTRICTIONS: Bicycles are not allowed on the course, inside the Golf Course Clubhouse, on the patio or on any sidewalk area. Picnics are not authorized anywhere on the course.
RAIN CHECKS: Rain checks will not be given unless the course is closed for unplayable conditions.